Fame's Sweet Nuthins are nothing but 100% palm (coconut) sugar.
- Handmade with all natural food-grade palm sugar. They do not contain any additives, preservatives, or forbidden substances as outlined by the FEI.
- Low glycemic training tidbits replaces processed sugar cubes and gritty treats.
- A palatable option for dietary restricted and/or horses with metabolic issues.
- They promote acceptance of the bit and help produce “happy slobber.”
- FSN won't leave behind undesirable color or impossible sticky residue.
- Fame's Sweet Nuthins is a sound alternative for ulcer prone horses, as sugar is not advised.
- Most treats have a high glucose level that does not fit into a restricted diet. We created "Fame's Sweet Nuthins" so that all horses could enjoy a tasty reward without harmful dietary setbacks. Fame's Sweet Nuthins rate a 35 on the glycemic index and do not contain any additives. This makes them a wonderful treat option for all horses, and especially those on a restricted diet. For anyone looking for a wholesome alternative to processed sugar cubes, Fame's are perfect!
*Always consult with your veterinarian before making any dietary changes.
TRAINING TIDBITS, 8 oz.
LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE
Store in a cool dry place as FSN has no chemical additives to preserve it.
FSN Training Tidbits will promote acceptance of the bit and some happy slobber (in most horses) if fed before or with the bit! Keep it in your pocket or ringside to replace white sugar cubes!